Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Process for Submitting FOIA Requests:
- Requests to inspect or obtain copies of public records prepared, owned, used, possessed or retained by the Fire Department must be submitted in writing.
- A request must sufficiently describe a public record so as to enable the Fire Department to find it.
- No specific form to submit a written request is required. However, a FOIA Request form for your use and convenience is available for download below.
- Written requests can be made in person by delivery to the Fire Department in person or by mail to the Fire Clerk, 3342 Blue Star Highway Saugatuck, Michigan 49453.
- A request may be submitted by e-mail to the Fire Clerk at email@example.com